24k Gold Initial Letter Pendant
24-karat gold initial letter pendant.
This pendant represents an initial (of your name) in an uppercase script font to show the letter. You have the choice between the 26 letters of the alphabet.
This pendant is also available in three different sizes so you can choose the best that fits your budget:
- 10 mm: 10 millimeters in height for the pendant and 15 mm high for the pendant with the bail and a gold weight of approximately 0.7 gram
- 12 mm: 12 millimeters in height for the pendant and 18 mm high for the pendant with the bail and a gold weight of approximately 0.9 gram
- 15 mm: 15 millimeters in height for the pendant and 22 mm high for the pendant with the bail and a gold weight of approximately 1,3 gram
Attention, only the pendant is sold and delivered without a chain. You can discover here this fine chain in 18-karat gold which will be suitable to wear your pendant.
Who is this pendant for?
This pendant offers a beautiful design that is the perfect idea for unique gift made of 24k gold.
For the delivery of your pendant, you have the choice between these two options:
- Economical delivery, with a 14-day lead time through a tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $10
- UPS delivery with a lead time of 3/6 days also via tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $50
For high-priced jewelry items, we recommend you choose the UPS delivery option.
Our artisanal jewelry workshop does not mass produce, nor have any stock, so your pendant will be manufactured in our own workshop after receiving your order.
Please take into account a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks for the manufacture of the latter in our workshop before shipping your package.
We master every step of the making process of your jewelry, from CAD modeling, 3D printing, lost wax casting, and precious metal handiwork, to the setting of gemstones and diamonds, which allows us to guarantee the quality of our jewelry.
How to choose your pendant
Conventional pendant size is set between one and two inches. As a tip, your pendant should not weigh more than 4/5 times the weight of your chain.
If you want to discover more pendant makings and creations made in our workshop, we invite you to have a look at our blog about personalized pendants.
Here are designs of other gold pendants from our collection that may be of interest to you: