24k Gold Lion Pendant
Lion head pendant in solid 24-karats gold.
This is an original design of lion head pendant designed and manufactured in our workshop that faithfully reproduces the details of the head and mouth of a roaring lion.
So you can notice in this design, the dense mane around the head, the eyes and the ears of the lion, the fangs, the tongue as well as the details of the muzzle.
This design is both luxurious in polished 24-karats gold, but also realistic, giving the feeling of having to do with a living animal.
To best match your budget, this pendant is available in three different sizes:
- 15 mm: Height 15 mm tall for the lion's head with a width of 12 mm. The total height of the pendant with the bail is 23 millimeters for a weight of about 2,5 grams in 18-karats gold.
- 20 mm: Height 20 mm tall for the lion's head with a width of 16 mm. The total height of the pendant with the bail is 28 millimeters for a weight of about 6 grams in 18-karats gold.
- 25 mm: Height 25 mm in height for the lion's head with a width of 19.5 mm. The total height of the pendant with the bail is 33 millimeters for a weight of about 11,5 grams in 18-karats gold.
This pendant is only available on this page in 24k yellow gold which is pure gold. There is no possibility to make this pendant in 24k white gold.
Attention, only the pendant is sold and delivered without a chain. You can discover here this fine chain in 18-karat gold which will be suitable to wear your pendant.
Who is this pendant for?
This pendant will please any man or woman having some kind of spiritual fascination for the lion and the symbolic strength it represents. This person will appreciate the realistic representation of this design and the luxurious finish in 24k gold.
For the delivery of your pendant, you have the choice between these two options:
- Economical delivery, with a 14-day lead time through a tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $10
- UPS delivery with a lead time of 3/6 days also via tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $50
For high-priced jewelry items, we recommend you choose the UPS delivery option.
Our artisanal jewelry workshop does not mass produce, nor have any stock, so your pendant will be manufactured in our own workshop after receiving your order.
Please take into account a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks for the manufacture of the latter in our workshop before shipping your package.
We master every step of the making process of your jewelry, from CAD modeling, 3D printing, lost wax casting, and precious metal handiwork, to the setting of gemstones and diamonds, which allows us to guarantee the quality of our jewelry.
If you wish to customize one of our pendant designs or have it engraved, you just have to contact us via our online form.
How to choose your pendant
Conventional pendant size is set between one and two inches. As a tip, your pendant should not weigh more than 4/5 times the weight of your chain.
If you want to discover more pendant makings and creations made in our workshop, we invite you to have a look at our blog about personalized pendants.
Here are designs of other gold pendants from our collection that may be of interest to you: