24k Gold OM Pendant
Gold OM pendant in 24-karat gold.
This solid gold pendant represents the OM symbol (also written and pronounced AUM pendant) which is a sacred spiritual symbol in Indic religions you often meet if you practice Yoga.
This pendant shows an atypical design remarkable by the shape of the strings that compose it. Each part of the OM symbol is chamfered so as to give more volume to the pendant when light hits the polished gold.
You can see that this pendant is available with or without a diamond that is set on the right dot of the OM symbol.
This pendant is also available is three different sizes so you can choose the best that fits your budget:
- 15 mm: the OM symbol is 15 millimeters high and 15 millimeters large and the pendant is 19 millimeters high with the bail for a 24k gold weight of 2,2 grams. With diamond, this latter is 1,5-mm large, HSI quality.
- 20 mm: the OM symbol is 20 millimeters high and 20 millimeters wide and the pendant is 26 millimeters high with the bail with a 24k gold weight of 3,9 grams. With diamond, this latter is 2-mm large, HSI quality.
- 25 mm: the pendant is 25 millimeters high and 25 millimeters wide and the pendant is 32 millimeters high with the bail with a 24k gold weight of 4,3 grams. With diamond, this latter is 2,5-mm large, HSI quality.
You will notice the shape of the bail that is also chamfered in the same manner as the pendant.
Attention, only the pendant is sold and delivered without a chain. You can discover here this fine chain in 18-karat gold which will be suitable to wear your pendant.
Who is this pendant for?
This pendant is the perfect fit for a person fascinated by Hinduism and that is looking for a uniquely designed 24k gold pendant of the OM symbol.
For the delivery of your pendant, you have the choice between these two options:
- Economical delivery, with a 14-day lead time through a tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $10
- UPS delivery with a lead time of 3/6 days also via tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $50
For high-priced jewelry items, we recommend you choose the UPS delivery option.
Our artisanal jewelry workshop does not mass produce, nor have any stock, so your pendant will be manufactured in our own workshop after receiving your order.
Please take into account a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks for the manufacture of the latter in our workshop before shipping your package.
We master every step of the making process of your jewelry, from CAD modeling, 3D printing, lost wax casting, and precious metal handiwork, to the setting of gemstones and diamonds, which allows us to guarantee the quality of our jewelry.
If you wish to customize one of our pendant designs or have it engraved, you just have to contact us via our online form.
How to choose your pendant
Conventional pendant size is set between one and two inches. As a tip, your pendant should not weigh more than 4/5 times the weight of your chain.
If you want to discover more pendant makings and creations made in our workshop, we invite you to have a look at our blog about personalized pendants.
Here are designs of other gold pendants from our collection that may be of interest to you: