Gold Squid Pendant
Squid pendant in 18-karat gold.
This squid pendant shows a unique design very realistically reproducing an alive squid. This pendant is a 3d modeled squid, not just a flat representation of the cephalopod and you will recognize the body shape with its fins, eyes, and tentacles.
One of the long tentacles is shaped as a hoop that serves as bail for the pendant so you can hang it to your necklace without arming the squid look with an extra bail.
This pendant is quite thick to represent the volume of the squid and gives a realistic appearance.
This unique gold squid pendant is available in three different sizes:
- 20 mm: this pendant is 20 millimeters high by just over 10 millimeters wide for a total weight of approximately 1.6 grams in 18-karat gold
- 25 mm: this pendant is 25 millimeters high by just over 13 millimeters wide for a total weight of approximately 3,3 grams in 18-karat gold
- 30 mm: this pendant is 30 millimeters high by just over 15,5 millimeters wide for a total weight of approximately 6,4 grams in 18-karat gold
You can notice in the pictures of the squid the suckers represented on the tentacles.
When ordering, you have the choice, via the side drop-down menu, of the 18-carat gold color of your jewel: yellow gold or 18-carat white gold.
Please note, that only the pendant is sold and delivered without a chain. You can discover this thin 18-karat gold chain that will be suitable for wearing your pendant.
Who is this pendant for?
For any person who is found about squids and marine life that wishes to wear a unique squid pendant that is realistic and made with precious metal in a very detailed manner.
For the delivery of your pendant, you have the choice between two options:
- economical delivery, with a 14-day lead time through a tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $10
- UPS delivery with a lead time of 3/6 days also via tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $50
Our artisanal jewelry workshop does not mass produce, nor have any stock, so your pendant will be manufactured in our own workshop after receiving your order.
Please take into account a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks for the manufacture of the latter in our workshop before shipping your package.
We master every step of the making process of your jewelry, from CAD modeling, 3D printing, lost wax casting, and precious metal handiwork, to the setting of gemstones and diamonds, which allows us to guarantee the quality of our jewelry.
How to choose your pendant
If you would like to have this design personalized by asking us to change the font of the letters on your pendant or have your own gold pendant design made please contact us through our online form.
Here are designs of other gold marine pendants from our collection that may be of interest to you: