Gold Celtic Cross Pendant
Celtic cross pendant in 18-karats gold.
This is a stunning Celtic cross design with a round shape showing Celtic knots and figures repeated on each of the four arms of the cross. You will notice in the picture the particularity of this design, the Celtic figures molded in relief are finished in polished gold while the back of the pendant is in rough gold, which gives an amazing effect.
Moreover, the pendant is convex, showing a curb on the outside that gives it volume while keeping it lightweight.
This is an original design and we wanted this pendant to have both a raw appearance and a contrast between the polished gold and raw gold foundry while giving the appearance of a refined piece of jewelry. It will seduce a person looking for a luxurious and original Celtic jewel.
This Celtic pendant is available in 4 different sizes:
- 18 mm: the pendant is 18 millimeters in diameter and 25 millimeters high for an 18k gold weight of 2,7 grams
- 20 mm: the pendant is 20 millimeters in diameter and 28 millimeters high for an 18k gold weight of 3,4 grams
- 22 mm: the pendant is 22 millimeters in diameter and 31 millimeters high for an 18k gold weight of 24 grams
- 25 mm: the pendant is 25 millimeters in diameter and 34 millimeters high for an 18k gold weight of 5,1 grams
When ordering, you have the choice, via the drop-down menu of the 18-carat gold color of your jewel: yellow gold or white gold.
Please note, only the pendant is sold and delivered without a chain. You can discover this thin 18-karats gold chain which will be suitable for wearing your pendant.
Who is this pendant for?
This unisex style pendant is designed for a person of Celtic descent who, proud of his roots, wishes to display a precious and symbolic Celtic jewel that is easy to wear for both a woman and a man.
For the delivery of your pendant, you have the choice between these two options:
- Economical delivery, with a 14-day lead time through a tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $10
- UPS delivery with a lead time of 3/6 days also via tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $50
Our artisanal jewelry workshop does not mass produce, neither have any stock, so your pendant will be manufactured in our own workshop after receiving your order.
Please take into account a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks for the manufacture of the latter in our workshop before shipping your package.
We master every step of the making process of your jewelry, from CAD modeling, 3D printing, lost wax casting, precious metal handiwork, to the setting of gemstones and diamonds, which allows us to guarantee the quality of our jewelry.
How to choose your pendant
Conventional pendant size is set between one and two inches. As a tip, your pendant should not weigh more than 4 times the weight of your chain.
If you are interested in this Celtic cross, you will certainly be also in these different projects of Celtic jewelry made for our customers: