22k Gold Cross Pendant
22k gold cross pendant.
This pendant is a Christian cross with a unique design that stands out from the crowd. It shows an angular shape with a curved design that increases the light reflection on the polished 22-karats gold of the pendant.
As you can see, the central part of the cross shows another small flat cross while the central part of the pendant's arms is a thin line, offering a small detailed contrast and giving a unique look to the cross design (which is hollow in the back).
To better fit your budget, this pendant is available in 4 different sizes:
- 15 mm: 15 millimeters high and 10 millimeters large and 22 millimeters high in total with the bail for a 22-karats gold weight of 1,1 gram
- 20 mm: 20 millimeters high and 13 millimeters large and 27 millimeters high in total with the bail for a 22-karats gold weight of 2,2 grams
- 25 mm: 25 millimeters high and 16 millimeters large and 32 millimeters high in total with the bail for a 22-karats gold weight of 2,8 grams
- 30 mm: 30 millimeters high and 19 millimeters large and 37 millimeters high in total with the bail for a 22-karats gold weight of 3,6 grams
Attention, only the pendant is sold and delivered without a chain. You can also discover here another design of a fine 18k gold curb chain that will be suitable to wear your pendant.
Who is this pendant for?This pendant is the perfect religious gift for any Christian looking for a unique 22-karats gold cross pendant design with a personalized size.
For the delivery of your pendant, you have the choice between two options:
- economical delivery, with a 14-day lead time through a tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $10
- UPS delivery with a lead time of 3/6 days also via tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $50
Our artisanal jewelry workshop does not mass produce, nor have any stock, so your pendant will be manufactured in our own workshop after receiving your order.
Please take into account a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks for the manufacture of your pendant in our workshop before shipping your package.
We master every step of the making process of your jewelry, from CAD modeling, 3D printing, lost wax casting, and precious metal handiwork, to the setting of gemstones and diamonds, which allows us to guarantee the quality of our jewelry.
How to choose your pendant
Conventional pendant size is set between one and two inches. As a tip, your pendant should not weigh more than 4/5 times the weight of your chain.
If you want to discover more pendant makings and creations made in our workshop, we invite you to have a look at our blog about personalized pendants.
Here are some other designs of gold pendants from our collection that might interest you, being in the same price range and close to this thematic:
Gold horse pendant with silver
- Gold tree of life pendant
- Boxing gloves pendant in 18k gold
- Dollar pendant made of gold
- Dragon Necklace in gold