Lion of Judah Pendant
Lion of Judah pendant in sterling silver and gold.
This unique lion of Judah pendant will delight Jewish people looking for a unique pendant design inspired by Jew history.
This pendant is one of a kind design of ours, and you are sure will be unique at your neck. The lion of Judah design is very well detailed and welded upon a Star of David pendant.
You will notice in the pictures that the Star of David has angular shapes offering different reflections of light on the precious metal.
This pendant is available in two metal variants:
- Sterling silver for the Star of David and 18k yellow gold for the lion of Judah
- 18k gold, the whole pendant is made whether in 18k yellow or white gold
Also, the pendant is available in 3 different sizes, allowing you to adapt the size of your pendant to better fit your budget. In total, you can choose between 9 variants for this pendant with different weights of gold, as described here:
- 16 mm: the pendant is 16 millimeters large and 24 mm high with a gold weight of 0.9 gram in the silver version and 3,2 grams of 18k gold in the gold variant
- 20 mm: the pendant is 20 millimeters large and 27 mm high with a gold weight of 1,4 gram in the silver version and 5 grams of 18k gold in the gold variant
- 25 mm: the pendant is 25 millimeters large and 33 mm high with a gold weight of 2,2 grams in the silver version and 7,9 grams of 18k gold in the gold variant
This pendant offers a unique design and various variant to be sure you will have the most unique lion of Judah pendant you could imagine.
You can also discover here another design of fine chain in 18-karat gold which will be suitable to wear your pendant.
Who is this pendant for?
This original lion of Judah pendant is intended for a Jewish person looking for a unique present in relation to Jewish history with a lot of details, offers originality, and will be easily in his budget.
For the delivery of your pendant, you have the choice between these two options:
- Economical delivery, with a 14-day lead time through a tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $10
- UPS delivery with a lead time of 3/6 days also via tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $50
Our artisanal jewelry workshop does not mass produce, nor have any stock, so your pendant will be manufactured in our own workshop after receiving your order.
Please take into account a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks for the manufacture of the latter in our workshop before shipping your package.
We master every step of the making process of your jewelry, from CAD modeling, 3D printing, lost wax casting, and precious metal handiwork, to the setting of gemstones and diamonds, which allows us to guarantee the quality of our jewelry.
How to choose your pendant
Conventional pendant size is set between one and two inches. As a tip, your pendant should not weigh more than 4/5 times the weight of your chain.
If you want to discover more pendant makings and creations made in our workshop, we invite you to have a look at our blog about personalized pendants.
Here are some other designs of gold pendants from our collection that might interest you, being in the same price range: