Mayan Gold Pendant
Mayan 18k gold pendant Hunab Ku.
This is a unique Mayan pendant design made from the Hunab Ku symbol meaning "The One God".
This pendant is a solid gold reproduction of this Mayan symbol which is encapsulated in a wheel with slots as often seen on Mayan glyphs, engraved on the walls of Mayan ruins.
The pendant is an openwork piece of jewelry that is quite light for its size but still is rigid thanks to the external circle around the Hunab Ky symbol.
The pendant is 1,1 millimeter thick and is available is three different sizes:
- 20 mm: the pendant is 20 mm large and 27 mm long with the bail with a total gold weight of 2,6 grams
- 25 mm: the pendant is 25 mm large and 32 mm long with the bail with a total gold weight of 3,6 grams
- 30 mm: the pendant is 30 mm large and 37 mm long with the bail with a total gold weight of 5 grams
Attention, only the pendant is sold and delivered without a chain. You can discover here this fine chain in 18-karats gold which will be suitable to wear your pendant.
Who is this pendant for?
This pendant is intended for a lover of ancient culture and keens on Mayan spirituality. This person wishes to wear a luxurious pendant in solid gold with a deep spiritual meaning.
For the delivery of your ring, you have the choice between two options:
- economical delivery, with a 14-day lead time through a tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $10
- UPS delivery with a lead time of 3/6 days also via tracked parcel, the cost to the US: $50
Our artisanal jewelry workshop does not mass produce, nor have any stock, so your pendant will be manufactured in our own workshop after receiving your order.
Please take into account a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks for the manufacture of the latter in our workshop before shipping your package.
We master every step of the making process of your jewelry, from CAD modeling, 3D printing, lost wax casting, precious metal handiwork, to the setting of gemstones and diamonds, which allows us to guarantee the quality of our jewelry.
If you wish to customize one of our pendant designs or have it engraved, you just have to contact us via our online form.
How to choose your pendant
Conventional pendant size is set between one and two inches. As a tip, your pendant should not weigh more than 4/5 times the weight of your chain.
If you want to discover more pendant makings and creations made in our workshop, we invite you to have a look at our blog about personalized pendants.
Here are some other designs of gold pendants from our collection that might interest you as well as they are about the same thematic and made of gold:
- Gold tree of life pendant
- Chakana cross gold pendant
- Celtic gold cross pendant
- Large gold cross pendant
- Aztec Calendar pendant in solid gold